|Ballast (Keel Weight)||33,000 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||674 gal|
|Water Capacity||410 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal per head|
|Sail Area||3,272 sq ft (Mainsail & furling genoa)|
|Designer||Philippe Briand Yacht Design/ Jean-Marc Piaton & Rafael Bonet Interior Design|
|CE Category Rating||A|
|Wood Choices||Light oak Alpi|
|Classic brown stained oak|
|White lacquered wood|
|Keel Options||Fixed keel|
|Cast iron fin|
|Cabin Configurations||4 cabins / 4 heads|
Large-scale cruising yachts (60 ft+) with highly custom options and higher-end wood finish, yet economy of scale with Groupe Beneteau buying power and production facilities. Starting from: 2,335,000 €
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA.- facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA.- facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!