Inaugurating a new-generation coachroof when she was launched, the CNB 76 revolutionised the relationship with space and the sea.Who would guess that behind these flowing lines there is more than two metres of standing headroom in the saloon, from which there is a perfect view of the outside world?Philippe Briand devoted all his know-how to the CNB 76, creating a yacht of masterful proportions, suited to all roles.Designed from the outset to be operated by a small crew, she can also comfortably accommodate a couple of professional crew.Access to the galley and to a generous cabin by way of the cockpit affords the crew genuine privacy.Forward of the saloon, the owner has a true suite, which still leaves two very good cabins amidships for guests.This dual role is also reflected on deck:the massive guest cockpit is never obstructed by controls, which are sent back to the area around the helming stations, above the sidedecks.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||33,000 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||674 gal|
|Water Capacity||410 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal per head|
|Sail Area||3,272 sq ft (Mainsail & furling genoa)|
|Designer||Philippe Briand Yacht Design/ Jean-Marc Piaton & Rafael Bonet Interior Design|
|CE Category Rating||A|
|Wood Choices||Light oak Alpi|
|Classic brown stained oak|
|White lacquered wood|
|Keel Options||Fixed keel|
|Cast iron fin|
|Cabin Configurations||4 cabins / 4 heads|
Large-scale cruising yachts (60 ft+) with highly custom options and higher-end wood finish, yet economy of scale with Groupe Beneteau buying power and production facilities. Starting from: 2,335,000 €
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA.- facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA.- facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!