THE SUN ODYSSEY 380: Savouring Life at Sea
This new addition is designed by Marc Lombard for the naval architecture and by Piaton Bercault & CO for the interior.
“Hull, appendages, sail plans, design and ergonomics, layouts, weight estimates… everything has been designed, down to the smallest details, to make her the best sailboat in her size category… ,”
declares Marc Lombard, a naval architect heavily inspired by race boats and a historic partner of Jeanneau.
A CAREFULLY STUDIED DECK PLAN FOR A MORE FLUID CRUISING EXPERIENCE
Her powerful hull perfects the cruising experience. In addition to being particularly safe, with unencumbered side decks and comfortable coamings, this Sun Odyssey features a lower boom, facilitating access to the sail and increasing the sail area.
Her incomparable ease of movement onboard is unique in this category… Life is easy, but vibrant and full of movement!
AN INVITING INTERIOR DEDICATED TO WELL-BEING
On the interior, while the design features the hallmarks of this line, so appreciated by owners, careful consideration was given to the perception of space and the simplification of lines, with the objective of creating sensations of peace and calm.
With clear, clean, simplified lines, the interior stands out for its homogenous, contemporary aesthetic and its exceptional comfort. The interior design reveals a surprising potential for a sailboat of this size.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||4,400 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||34 gal|
|Water Capacity||53 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||754 sq ft (Standard mainsail & headsail)|
|Designer||Marc Lombard/ Jeanneau Design|
|CE Category Rating||A8 / B9 / C12 Pers|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 29hp sail drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Teak/ Grey Cedar|
|Keel Options||Deep draft|
|Shoal draft (twin rudders)|
|Swing (twin rudders)|
|Cabin Configurations||1 cabins / 1 heads|
|1 cabins / 2 heads|
|2 cabins / 1 heads|
|2 cabins / 2 heads|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Performance cruising sailboats built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $277,200
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter’s Service Department works closely with CSR Marine for all our New Boat commissions. With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Bellingham, WA facilities we offer:
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Bellingham, WA sales facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.8%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax-Free and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!