Lagoon Sixty 5
Designed by architect Van Peteghem and Lauriot Prévost (VPLP), the 2021 Sixty 5 has everything you want. She’s a beautiful boat defined by the generosity of her dimensions; her length and width perfectly accommodate quality rigging and powerful sails, which open up voyages and adventures.
The Sixty 5 had two designers, the interior was designed by Nauta Design and the exterior was designed by Patrick le Quement. Above all the two designers harmonized perfectly with simple lines and sophisticated materials.
In the cockpit example, you can find a fixed dining table with Regista armchairs in a stylish mix of white and linen. The classic director’s chair has been given a leading role in designer Monica Armani’s refined interpretation. The perfectly balanced chair combines high-tech materials and meticulous attention to detail.
On the flybridge, a living area on its own, a cozy lounge set with comfortable cushions, and sophisticated dining set in white gives you an unrestricted view over the water.
“Aboard the Lagoon SIXTY 5, you can look straight through fore to aft and out over the surroundings with commanding 360° views. The main saloon is comfortable and luxurious with open spaces and natural light. The same design concept is applied to cabins, which enjoy good overhead height and excellent natural light and views. The level of finishing repeats the luxury from the saloon while the owner’s cabin picks up and improves concepts from the successful Lagoon 620: a private water access aft like a terrace on the sea. Of course, the master cabin is my favorite place on board, where luxury, comfort, and style are best combined.” Massimo Gino-Nauta Design
|Displacement||63, 478 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||2 x 182 gal|
|Water Capacity||4 x 63 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||2,228 sq ft (Full batten mainsail + Furling genoa)|
|Designer||VPLP/ Nauta Design|
|CE Category Rating||A14/B14/C16/D30|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 2 x 80 hp shaft drive or Yanmar 2 x 110 shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Walnut/ Light Alpi Oak|
|Cabin Configurations||4 cabins / 4 heads|
|5 cabins / 5 heads|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Cruising catamarans built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: 2,595,300€
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter’s Service Department works closely with CSR Marine for all our New Boat commissions. With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Bellingham, WA facilities we offer:
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Bellingham, WA sales facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.8%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax-Free and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!