The Sun Odyssey 440, an invitation to travel and enjoy life’s pleasures in comfort and style
The new generation of Sun Odysseys reflects harmony on board, and this well-being flows from a clever ergonomic design.The new Sun Odyssey 440 benefits from an entirely new, innovative layout for greater ease of movement about the boat. At once seaworthy and welcoming, cozy and sporty, the Sun Odyssey 440 is as attractive on the interior as on the exterior.
The ambiance is warm and polished, soft and welcoming.
On the interior, they feature clean lines and a spacious open layout. Sun Odysseys offer a harmonious design for easy handling and enjoying life on board.
THIS BOAT IN-STOCK! -ANACORTES, WA!
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||5,027 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||53 gal|
|Water Capacity||87 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||972 sq ft (Standard mainsail & headsail)|
|Designer||Philippe Briand/ Piaton Bonet Yacht Design/ Jeanneau Design|
|CE Category Rating||A6 / B7 / C12|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 45hp shaft drive or 57hp shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Teak/ Grey Cedar|
|Keel Options||Deep shaft|
|Cabin Configurations||2 cabins / 2 heads|
|3 cabins / 2 heads|
|4 cabins / 2 heads|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Performance cruising sailboats built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $294,000
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!