SUN FAST 3300: A bold racing boat, without compromise, designed for success!
Jeanneau is excited to announce the release of the SunFast 3300! The newest addition to the extremely successful SunFast line, the 3300 is the brain child of Guillaume Verdier and Daniel Andrieu, whose collaboration guarantees high performance and success under a variety of rating rules.
Taking advantage of Jeanneau’s long history of infusion manufacturing, every part of the 3300 is infusion molded, dramatically reducing the all-up weight of the boat while increasing stiffness. Combining the light hull with twin rudders, carbon rig, generous sail plan, and straight keel, the 3300 will excel as an offshore racer. Sailing fully crewed, double, or single handed, the newest Sun Fast is a truly exhilarating boat, not to be missed.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||3,086 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||13 gal|
|Water Capacity||26 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||667 sq ft|
|Designer||Andrieu | Verdeir Design|
|CE Category Rating||A6/ B7/ C8/ D10|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 15hp shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Grey Cedar|
|Keel Options||L-shape keel 6’2”|
|Straight lead keel 6’2”|
|Cabin Configurations||2 cabins / 1 head|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Performance cruising sailboats built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $ 158,600
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!