ENVISIONED BY PASSIONATE DESIGNERS FOR LOVERS OF THE SEA
“Our idea was to design a boat offering an unequaled view of the splendor of the sea, giving all our attention to anticipating the circulation on board, offering generous space, and allowing those on board to find their very own preferred spot. Our experience tells us that people ignore design that ignores people.
That’s also why we wanted to draw a beautiful boat that would be immediately identifiable, as being a Lagoon.”
Patrick le Quément – exterior design
A REAL TERRACE ON THE WATER
“The transoms have been really designed to be privileged places, at the water’s edge. You imagine yourself as outside the boat, listening to the lapping of the water, enjoying a good book…”
Marc Van Peteghem – VPLP design
The new onboard access and circulation concepts offer a brand new sensation. The transoms are no longer just a circulation area but a real living space at anchor, for cooking in the outdoors, or simply for dreaming with your feet in the water…
OVERHEAD WINDOWS FOR BREATHTAKING VISTAS OF STAR-STUDDED SKIES
“Large windows and two spectacular skylights in the saloon, the heart of on-board living spaces, were created to “bring the outdoors in.” Opening up the interiors to such an abundance of natural light allows to have a seamless connection with the landscape and the natural environment”.
Massimo Gino – Nauta Design
|Fuel Capacity||290 US gal|
|Water Capacity||254 US gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||1,947 sq ft (Full batten mainsail + Self-tacking jib)|
|Designer||VPLP Design/ Patrick le Quement/ Nauta Design|
|CE Category Rating||A14/B14/C20/D30|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 2 x 80 hp sail drive or Nanni 2 x 115hp sail drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Walnut/ Light Alpi Oak|
|Cabin Configurations||4 cabins / 4 heads|
|5 cabins / 5 heads|
|6 cabins / 6 heads|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Cruising catamarans built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $1,378,700 €
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter’s Service Department works closely with CSR Marine for all our New Boat commissions. With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Bellingham, WA facilities we offer:
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Bellingham, WA sales facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.8%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax-Free and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!