Jeanneau Yacht 55
OFFSHORE CRUISING, PAR EXCELLENCE!
THE SAILBOAT FOR ALL WHO LOVE OPEN WATERS
Faithful to the spirit of the line – with elegance, high performance, and comfort for offshore sailing and longer voyages – this sailboat does not hesitate to break from tradition to better meet the expectations of avid sailors headed for far-off destinations. Designed as a true private apartment, in an unprecedented layout, the forward owner’s suite occupies fully two-thirds of the interior. Refined, bright, and comfortable, the Jeanneau Yachts 55 is well equipped for cruising with full peace of mind. The main companionway provides private access to the owner’s suite, opening onto the forward cabin, and features numerous handholds for safety on board while underway. Two cabins with private bathrooms enable guests to enjoy perfectly independent living spaces, accessible from the cockpit by two separate companionways.
REVOLUTIONARY DECK LAYOUT
On the exterior, the Dual Cockpit takes on new meaning. The aft is dedicated to relaxation, featuring: two saloons, one U-shaped and one L-shaped, which each convert into sundecks, and a gigantic hydraulic swim platform. The twin helms are positioned forward, and even feature an exterior chart table with a GPS screen and autopilot controls, all sheltered by the hard top and the wide, wraparound windscreen, offering remarkable visibility. These innovations enable you to cruise in all seasons and latitudes, placing the pleasure of sailing back at the heart of life on board. When the dream becomes a reality…
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||0 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||61 US gal|
|Water Capacity||201 US gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||0 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||sq ft (Furling mainsail & Genoa)|
|Designer||Philippe Briand Yacht Design/ Andrew Winch Interior Design / Jeanneau Design|
|CE Category Rating||A12 / B16 / C16 / D16|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 80 hp sail drive or 110 hp shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Teak/ Alpi Oak|
|Keel Options||Deep draft|
|Cabin Configurations||2 cabins / 2 heads|
|3 cabins / 3 heads|
|4 cabins / 2 heads|
|4 cabins / 4 heads|
|5 cabins / 3 heads|
|Optional Skipper cabin forward|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Performance cruising sailboats built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $-Inquire
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter’s Service Department works closely with CSR Marine for all our New Boat commissions. With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Bellingham, WA facilities we offer:
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Bellingham, WA sales facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.8%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax-Free and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!