THE SUN ODYSSEY 410: A NEW VISION OF LIFE ON BOARD
AN INVITING DECK PLAN
Sailing was never so enjoyable aboard a 41-foot sailboat. With her powerful hull, the Sun Odyssey 410 perfects the art of sailing and comfort on board.
The model is particularly secure, featuring sidedecks without obstacles and comfortable coaming.
All is as with her predecessors from the 8th generation, the Sun Odyssey 410 benefits from a lower boom, which facilitates access to the sail and increases the sail area.
Centralized winches, which can be controlled directly from the cockpit, also contribute to safety on board.
- Walk Around Decks
- Marc Lombard Design – Fast and Agile
- NEW Skow Bow Full Chine Hull
- Negative Bow (LWL is longer than LOA)
- Large Nav Station
- Central Galley
- Unique full Volume Settee/ Dining fwd
- All Storage Low for Lower CG
- Cathedral Rig for Lower CG
- Angled Boom w/ Lower Gooseneck for easy Access to Sail Bag
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||4,416 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||53 gal|
|Water Capacity||140 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||828 sq ft (Standard mainsail & headsail)|
|Designer||Mar Lombard Design/ Piaton Yacht Design/ Jeanneau Design|
|CE Category Rating||A6 / B7 / C9 / D9*|
|*certification in progress|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 40hp shaft drive or Yanmar 45hp common rail shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Teak/ Grey Cedar|
|Keel Options||Deep draft|
|Cabin Configurations||2 cabins / 1 head|
|2 cabins / 2 heads|
|3 cabins / 1 head|
|3 cabins / 2 heads|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Performance cruising sailboats built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $330,800
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter’s Service Department works closely with CSR Marine for all our New Boat commissions. With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Bellingham, WA facilities we offer:
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Bellingham, WA sales facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.8%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax-Free and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!