AN INVITING DECK PLAN
Sailing was never so enjoyable aboard a 41-foot sailboat. With her powerful hull, the Sun Odyssey 410 perfects the art of sailing and comfort on board.
The model is particularly secure, featuring sidedecks without obstacles and comfortable coaming.
All is as with her predecessors from the 8th generation, the Sun Odyssey 410 benefits from a lower boom, which facilitates access to the sail and increases the sail area.
Centralized winches, which can be controlled directly from the cockpit, also contribute to safety on board.
- Walk Around Decks
- Marc Lombard Design – Fast and Agile
- NEW Skow Bow Full Chine Hull
- Negative Bow (LWL is longer than LOA)
- Large Nav Station
- Central Galley
- Unique full Volume Settee/ Dining fwd
- All Storage Low for Lower CG
- Cathedral Rig for Lower CG
- Angled Boom w/ Lower Gooseneck for easy Access to Sail Bag