Taking on the family resemblance, the CNB 66 was designed as the largest sailing yacht that could be handled by a family crew. It can be equipped with the hydraulic roller-furling boom developed in an exclusive partnership with Hall Spars. Endowed with a carbon bowsprit, her elegant lines conceal an abundance of volume, exploited with all our know-how. This is the case, for example, in the owner’s cabin, where the queen size island bed is offset to the side to remain invisible when the door is open. In the light-filled saloon that occupies the entire beam (5.50 m), the large, nearly 3-metre long sofa to starboard can be divided into three parts to increase the seating around the adaptable saloon’s massive table. As for the galley, we wished it to be practical, well ventilated, but in direct contact with the living space. Decoration and interior environments are designed by Jean-Marc Piaton and Rafael Bonet. Outside, there is clear separation between the lounging and handling areas. As on the One-offs, we have sought throughout to eliminate differences in level in order to facilitate movement without impairing safety.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||20,613 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||2 x 172 gal|
|Water Capacity||2 x 132 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal per head|
|Sail Area||2,313 sq ft (Full batten mainsail & furling genoa)|
|Designer||Philippe Briand Yacht Design/ Jean-Marc Piaton & Rafael Bonet Interior Design|
|CE Category Rating||A|
|Wood Choices||Light oak Alpi|
|Classic brown stained oak|
|White lacquered wood|
|Keel Options||Cast Iron “L shape”|
|Lead bulb & steel fin, draft 7.87 ft|
|Lead bulb & steel fin, draft 9.67 ft|
|Lead bulb & cast iron fin|
|Cabin Configurations||4 cabins / 3 heads|
|4 cabins / 4 heads|
Large-scale cruising yachts (60 ft+) with highly custom options and higher-end wood finish, yet economy of scale with Groupe Beneteau buying power and production facilities. Starting from: 1,390,000 €
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA.- facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA.- facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!