SUN ODYSSEY 349
From the very first glance, the Sun Odyssey 349 captivates with her pure lines, generous interior volume and inviting cockpit. Designed by Marc Lombard and true to the values of the Sun Odyssey line, the 349 is the perfect combination of performance, comfort and safety at sea. Whether in the cockpit or at the helm, at anchorage or at sea, you will enjoy taking full advantage of this seaworthy, stable and easy-to-handle sailboat.
Escape from everyday and taste the pleasures of family cruising. With two or three cabins, a spacious saloon and a very functional galley, the Sun Odyssey proves both well considered and inviting. High quality woodwork accents an incredibly bright, well-lit interior.
Come aboard the 349 and enter the world of Sun Odyssey…
THIS BOAT ARRIVES -MARCH 2020!
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||4,101 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||34 gal|
|Water Capacity||54 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||595 sq ft (Standard mainsail & headsail)|
|Designer||Marc Lombard/ Jeanneau Design|
|CE Category Rating||A6 / B8|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 21hp shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Teak/ Grey Cedar|
|Keel Options||Deep draft|
|Cabin Configurations||2 cabins / 1 head|
|3 cabins / 1 head|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Performance cruising sailboats built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $141,300
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!