The smallest yacht in our Semi-custom line is also its oldest member and the 50 vessels of this Philippe Briand design that are sailing throughout the world have long proved its merits.
Capable of being sailed by a family crew, a reassuring oceangoing vessel with her well-proportioned hull, robustly built of infused fibreglass sandwich, she is an elegant yacht with timeless lines.Her exceptional interior volume enables numerous layout configurations, to the point of using the generous forepeak as a crew cabin or workshop.Located amidships, where the motion is less pronounced, her large galley opens onto a generous saloon bathed in light from the extensively glazed coachroof.Below, there is a true engine-room that provides access to the systems, enabling maintenance.Throughout the interior, the designer Hervé Couëdel succeeded in creating a harmonious and relaxing environment, while leaving owners the freedom to add their own personal touch.Everyone will welcome her exceptional range for her size, with no less than 930 litres of fuel and 1000 litres of water.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||N/A|
|Fuel Capacity||246 gal|
|Water Capacity||264 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal per head|
|Sail Area||1,937 sq ft (Mainsail & furling genoa)|
|Designer||Philippe Briand Yacht Design/ Couёdel Hugon Interior Design|
|CE Category Rating||A|
|Wood Choices||Light oak Alpi|
|Classic brown stained oak|
|White lacquered wood|
|Keel Options||Cast Iron|
|Cabin Configurations||3 cabins / 3 heads|
|4 cabins / 3 heads|
|5 cabins / 3 heads|
Large-scale cruising yachts (60 ft+) with highly custom options and higher-end wood finish, yet economy of scale with Groupe Beneteau buying power and production facilities. Starting from: 996,400 €
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA.- facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA.- facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!