Lagoon Seventy 8
The SEVENTY 8, the new flagship, is making her grand entrance at Lagoon. This yacht, over 24 metres in length, designed by the great names of naval architecture, VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design, thus signals entrance into a Motor Yacht world in which luxury and comfort are the watchwords. Her silhouette, with timeless elegance, and the harmonious lines of her coachroof go hand in hand with large volumes to create a universe free of compromise, in which space is true luxury.
|Fuel Capacity||2246 gal|
|Water Capacity||2 x 211 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Designer||VPLP/ Patrick Le Quèment/ Nauta Design|
|CE Category Rating||A14/B18/C24/D40|
|Engine Choices||Volvo Penta 2 x 510 hp shaft drive or John Deere 2 x 580 hp shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Walnut/ Light Alpi Oak|
|Cabin Configurations||4 cabins / 4 heads|
|5 cabins / 5 heads|
|6 cabins / 6 heads|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Cruising catamarans built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: 5,075,800 €
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter’s Service Department works closely with CSR Marine for all our New Boat commissions. With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Bellingham, WA facilities we offer:
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Bellingham, WA sales facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.8%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax-Free and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!