Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349
2023 Jeanneau 349 "Limited Edition" #76452 - SAVE -$18,340
This Boat ONLY! Arrives San Diego July!
27 Sold to West Coast Sailors! Come see why this 34' performance cruiser is so popular in San Diego!
Limited Edition Model includes Grey Gelcoat Hull and bundled options for even more $$ Savings!
Cruising World "Boat of the Year" x2 in 2015! Market demand forced the factory to open a new facility just to build the 349 - over 850 Built!! 34' Hard chine hull performance cruiser with twin wheel cockpit, drop down transom, twin rudders, easy to handle sail plan and much more!
Loads of interior space with a bright, light open interior. 6'4" headroom, master cabin fwd with "French doors", large aft cabin to starboard and extra single berth aft to port. 2C/1H arrangement with large head & complete separate shower!! Huge storage garage aft with access from cockpit & large door aft of head!! All of this in a 34' modern sailing boat!!
Call today to view a new Jeanneau 349 model. This boat is in such high demand we cannot keep them in stock, only way to see one is by appointment!
Always at the forefront of naval architecture without giving in to passing trends, your Sun Odyssey is a sound investment in good value and a trove of priceless future memories.
At Jeanneau, we know that delivering excellent boats is only the beginning; excellent customer service must follow. When you purchase a Jeanneau you become part of our family.
Built for offshore cruising, the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey line has long been the reference in versatility, quality of life on board and sailing performance. This reputation for excellence stems from three defining features of the range: comfort with timeless design, speed and ease of handling while underway and, above all, seaworthiness.
Client Satisfaction: The Jeanneau experience is unique. No other builder can offer the same level of cutting-edge design, superior finish, performance and customer satisfaction - all in a competitively priced package.
Comfortable: Interior volume and ergonomic design are the hallmarks of a Sun Odyssey. An atmosphere of easy living pervades due to ease of movement about the boat, ample storage, solid wood moldings and the warm, bright tones of Alpi Teak woodwork.
High Performance: Able to easily maintain cruising speeds in any wind and sea conditions, a Sun Odyssey offers both enjoyable sailing and peace of mind for all on board. No need for a racing crew in order to get the best performance out of these stable, contemporary hull forms drawn by our naval architects.
Seaworthy: Designed for everything from coastal anchorages to offshore passages, our sailboats offer exceptional comfort and handling. Key attributes of this wining formula include: A well-protected and secure cockpit, good ballast-to-weight ratios, a moderate beam and, of course, plenty of handholds down below and on deck.
2 Cabin, 1 Head Model with Huge Storage Garage Aft of Head
- Fine Teak Interior Wood with satin finish - very rich!
- Large open salon with lots of light
- Large rectangular hull ports I salon
- Center line table with dual wings
- Storage space behind, under, and atop long bench seats
- Ambiance "Weiss" - off white vinyl interior fabric
- Salon with seating, cushions and storage under seating area
- Bar built into the table leg and a second bar located at the forward end of the galley
- Storage cabinets behind seats
- Luxury lining on hull with wood inserts
- Companionway with hinged door Plexiglas hatch and 4 varnished wood steps
- 2 stereo speakers
- Forward cabin with central berth and storage forward of the berth
- Deep hanging locker with shelves and hanging rod
- Storage locker under berth
- Wide double opening door for easy access
- Indirect LED lighting
- Aft cabin with access to starboard and large rectangular berth
- Lots of headroom and lighting above berth
- Deep hanging locker with shelves and hanging rod
- Reading light
- LED ceiling lights/ indirect lighting
- Overhead hatch with access to cockpit - good light and ventilation
LARGE AFT HEAD w/ SEPARATE SHOWER!
- Large separate shower stall aft of head w/ 6'3" headroom!
- Sink, clothes hook, mirror, cabinet above sink
- Wet locker and hanging bar
- Storage "garage" aft of head/ shower with access from door aft of head/ shower & from hatch in cockpit
- Flip up Nav Table with storage inside
- Large area for electronics and electrical breakers outboard of Nav table
Nice L shaped galley to starboard
- Luxury two burner propane stove with oven
- Slate-style countertops
- Chrome plumbing fittings
- Deep stainless steel sink,
- 12v Refrigerator with top load
- Integrated Freezer inside Fridge
- Cutlery storage
- Lots of cabinets/ storage
- Teak inlay on cockpit bench seating
- Teak cockpit floor inlay
- Cockpit lockers: 1 large cockpit locker and 1 separate gas locker on side
- Liferaft locker located in dedicated compartment in stern
- Line bins at each steering station
- Wheels - 2 black leather-covered steering wheels with compasses at each steering position
- Engine controls throttle and engine control panel, warning lights, ignition protected by a plexiglass panel - starboard helm
- Cockpit shower - hot and cold with tap and retractable nozzle
- 2 watertight stereo speakers
- Main & Jib sheets led aft to helms - German Mainsheet system. Very easy to single hand!
- Performance Upgrade - Full Battened Grey Flex-Light Skin Square Top Mainsail
- Performance Upgrade - Grey Flex-Light Skin Genoa
- Jeanneau Graphite Sunbrella Lazy Bag w/ Battens & Lazy Jacks
- FRP Bowsprit with rigging for Code 0 or Asymmetrical Spinnaker (sail not included)
- Genoa winches - 2 x Harken 35.2 self-tailing winches
- Additional coachroof winches 2 x Harken 35.2 self-tailing + clutches
- Genoa ceramic lead rings
- Genoa lead rings - Adjustable from the cockpit with twin lines
- Winch handle - 1 x Harken handle with ball-bearing grip
- Spinlock line jammers spinlock - at helm stations
- German Mainsheet led thru ceramic rings and aft to cockpit helm winches
MAST & RIGGING
- Facnor Genoa furler - attachment to stemhead fitting and furling line lead aft to port helm winch
- Running rigging - topping lift, boom vang, outhaul, 2 single line reefing lines, mainsail halyard, genoa halyard, spinnaker halyard, mainsheet, genoa sheets
- Performance Package Running rigging upgrades - Dyneema mainsail halyard, genoa halyard, mainsheet, genoa sheets
- Rigid boom vang - with gas cylinder and control line lead aft to the cockpit
- Anchor light - and tricolor at masthead, steaming light and bicolor running light on leading edge of the mast
- Windex 15
- Limited Edition - Grey Gelcoat Hull including Bundled Packages for HUGE $$ savings!
- 12V electric windlass with manual override.
- Anchor Package: Delta Fast Set w/ Chain & Rode
- Fold down swim platform with teak inlay
- Anchor locker forward - room for anchor and tackle
- Anchor roller - single stainless
- Cleats - 4 x mooring cleats forward and aft
- Midship cleats - 2 x cleats placed on side deck
- Mooring kit - fenders and docklines
- Stainless steel handrails - on coachroof for secure movement forward
- 2 x 80amp house batteries
- Isolated Engine Start battery
- Shorepower 110 v inlet with differential breaker, one 110v plug per cabin, 110v plug in galley, saloon and nav station
- 40 A battery charger, multi-phase
- Electrical panel with 12v breakers, 110v breakers, 12v voltmeter
- 12v plug at nav station
- Flush mounted chromed brass LED ceiling lights in saloon and cabins
- LED Reading lights in cabins
- LED Indirect lighting in saloon
- Chart light mounted at nav station
- Raymarine Axiom 7” Touch-screen Chartplotter w/ Wi-Fi at port helm
- Raymarine p70 Autopilot head at starboard helm
- Raymarine Ray 53 VHF Radio at Nav. w/ Mast Antenna
- Raymarine i70 Multifunction display at starboard helm
- Raymarine NEMA 2000 networked Wind, Speed Depth Transducers
- Pressurized water distributed through-out the boat via semi-rigid hose
- "Heavy-duty" water pump and accumulator tank for consistent water pressure
- 25 liters hot water tank that is connected to engine heat exchanger and 110v system
- Manual bilge pump in the cockpit, in addition to the electric bilge pump with float switch
- Large bowl manual pump marine toilet
- 21 gal holding tank with gravity drain and deck fitting
- Yanmar 3YM30 - 21 HP, 15.3 Kw with heat exchanger
- Fixed 3-blade propeller
- Shaft Drive
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please Contact Dan Krier: 619-733-0559 office or 206-369-3348 - cell
- ModelSun Odyssey 349
- Model Year2023
- DesignerMarc Lombard
- LOA34 ft
- Beam11.25 ft
- Engines Total Power21 hp
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandYanmar
- Engine Model3YM30
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power21|horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel
- Cruising Speed6.5 kn
- Maximum Speed7.5 kn
- Fresh Water Tanks50|gallon
- Fuel Tanks34|gallon
- Holding Tanks21|gallon