Island Gypsy 36
Excellent example of this well respected, trawler. Teak decks removed and equipped with twin Volvo diesels. Very clean with detailed maintenance records. Unusual 4 cabin layout with 3 private staterooms.
More photos and info coming....
Chardonnay has been continuously upgraded and improved of it life.
- Blister repair / Full hull peel - 1997
- New thru hulls - 1997
- New trim tabs - 1997 (larger for more control)
- Wood window frames replaced with aluminum - 1998
- New drive shafts, couplers and cutlass bearings - 1999
- Three blade props replaced with Michigan 4 blade Dyna Quad - 2002
- Teak decking removed and deck resurfaced with structural fiberglass - 2007
- 3 K/w genset replaced with 7KW Norpro 7NY - 2007
- Electric boom winch - 2010
- New Furuno GPS and Radar - 2012
- New refrigerator - 2012
- New anchor windlass -2012
- New Wabasto diesel heater - 2013
- Victon isolation transformer - 2013
4 cabin layout with large aft cabin master, forward v-berth and additional stateroom with single berth.
The aft cabin is the master stateroom with queen-sized bed and drawer storage, plus head/shower. The spacious main saloon/galley area is surrounded by large windows that brighten up the boat. The forward V-berth with filler cushion will comfortably sleep two. Just aft and starboard of the the V-berth is the third stateroom with a single bunk plus storage. The forward head/shower.
- Anchor windlass
- Twin Volvo TDMA 60B
- Mediterranean Stove/oven
- 7KW generator in sound shield
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For additional information or to arrange a showing please contact:
Captain Greg Farah - 360-603-0809
- Boat NameChardonnay
- Model Year1979
- LOA36 ft
- Beam13.08 ft
- Dry Weight28,000 lb
- Engines Total Power470 hp
- Number of Engines2
- Engine BrandVolvo
- Engine ModelTAMD 60B
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power235|horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel
- Cruising Speed8 kn
- Maximum Speed12 kn
- Fresh Water Tanks100|gallon
- Fuel Tanks125|gallon
- Holding Tanks15|gallon