The second Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410 in the Pacific Northwest -arrived at Marine Servicenter’s boatyard this week! The first is participating at the Seattle Boats Afloat Show in Seattle. The 410 at the boat show is a 2 Cabin | 1 Head version, and the Jeanneau 410 at the boatyard in Anacortes, 3 Cabin | 2 Head version. Both boats are available and substantial discounts if you buy during the show!
NEW Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410
Sailing was never so enjoyable aboard a 41-foot sailboat. With her powerful hull, the Sun Odyssey 410 perfects the art of sailing and comfort on board.
The model is particularly secure, featuring sidedecks without obstacles and comfortable coaming.
All is as with her predecessors from the 8th generation, the Sun Odyssey 410 benefits from a lower boom, which facilitates access to the sail and increases the sail area.
Centralised winches, which can be controlled directly from the cockpit, also contribute to safety on board.
- Walk Around Decks
- Marc Lombard Design – Fast and Agile
- NEW Skow Bow Full Chine Hull
- Negative Bow (LWL is longer than LOA)
- Large Nav Station
- Central Galley
- Unique full Volume Settee/ Dinning fwd
- All Storage Low for Lower CG
- Cathedral Rig for Lower CG
- Angled Boom w/ Lower Gooseneck for easy Access to Sail Bag
More information available: