Seaward Yachts 32RK
Inspired by the vast water geography of Florida, our Seaward 32RK is the perfect performance/cruiser combination. Generous in space and thoughtful in design our 32RK offers unique teak wood and stainless finishings and accents. Her cabin is comfortable and bright with eight opening ports and two deck hatches, allowing sufficient natural light to shine in. With capacity to sleep four comfortably, she is well appointed for a long journey or a day on the beach. From cooking to showering, and eating to relaxing, we understand your needs in each calculated design.
Never before has a sailboat performed with such distinction yet been so easy to trailer. Her keel not only enhances performance but affords flexibility and ease. With a draft range between 20” and 6’6” she rides close to the wind in deep waters and provides the flexibility and safety to sail in shallow conditions. Come aboard the 32RK and let’s talk about how to realize your dream of owning a quality sailboat that will take you where you want to sail without boundaries.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||2,500 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||20 gal|
|Water Capacity||65 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||30 gal|
|Sail Area||460 sq ft|
|Hull Color||Ivory or custom L.P. paint|
|Electrical||Inverter or 4kw diesel generator w/sound shield|
Trailer-sailers with a focus on bigger water cruising. Offering several wood choices, options lists, and custom options. Starting from: $199,000
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Florida Gulf Coast: Start your cruising adventures in Tampa/ St. Pete’s; enjoy the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico and cruise the west coast of Florida to the Keys.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA. Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!