Designed by the inimitable William Garden and built by one of Taiwans' best yacht builder, Ta Chaio Brothers, the CT 41 is a roomy and heavily built fiberglass cruiser that looks like a carvel-planked classic, but without the hassles associated with wood. Charming, roomy and sea kindly with all weight (engine and tankage) carried amidship, the design (imported as the Sea Wolf 41, Formosa 41 and CT 41) makes an excellent liveaboard or cruiser; anyone who's done any cruising has probably seen them all over the world.
“Pangea” features a NEW Beta Marine engine, solar panels, recent interior upgrades and more! She is available to view any time at our Seattle Lake Union sales dock.
Come see – great opportunity to own a classic and live life on the water!
The entire main salon/galley area is extremely bright and airy and she is beautifully appointed in teak with an abundance of storage throughout.
Entering from the cockpit via the companionway the galley is to starboard. Stainless sink, hot & cold pressure water, fresh water foot pump, 2 burner propane cooktop and oven with a below counter refrigerator, shelves and cupboard space.
The nav station is opposite the galley and to port and features additional counter space. There are settee berths, port and starboard in the salon.
Multiple access points to the engine compartment.
Moving forward and to port is the head with vanity and complete separate shower which can be accessed from both the salon and the master cabin to starboard.
The master cabin is across from the head to starboard with a pull out queen size, Pullman berth and features an abundance of storage in various drawers and lockers.
All the way forward is a large storage area/ workshop with the chain locker all the way forward.
- Forced Air Electric Heat
- LED Indirect Lighting with dimmers
- Nice upholstery
- Beautiful wood carvings on ceiling trim
- Classic Burmese Teak Interior
- Propane Stove & Oven
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Unique backsplash look in galley
- Deep SS Sinks
- Lots of Storage
- LED Lighting
- Blue Seas P12 7522 Battery Charger
- Xantrex Prowatt SW 2000 Invferter
- 12 V System
- Upgrade 12v Breaker Panel
- 2 House Batteries
- Isolated Engine Start Battery
- 55 amp Alternator
- 110v System
- Garmin 90/140 Chartplotter
- JRC Radar - 1500 MkII
- Raytheon Autopilot
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio
- CDX-GT 350 MPO Stereo with Speakers
- Ketch Rigged Wooden Masts
- Dacron Mainsail
- Dacron Furling Genoa
- Harken MKII Genoa Furling System
- Dacron Mizzen Sail
- 2 Barron #18 Main & Jib Halyard Winches
- 1 Barron #15 Mizzen Halyard Winch
- 1 Barron #20 Mainsheet Winch
- 2 Anderson 46 ST Primary Winches
- 45# Bruce Anchor w 125' Chain & 175' Rode
- 45# CQR Anchor w 75' Chain & 225' Rode
- Manual Windlass
- Large Bowsprit
- Teak Decks in ok condition
- Teak Deck removed from aft cockpit area, needs nonskid
- Solar Panels in 2 Banks
- NEW 2016 Beta Marine 50 Diesel Engine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boat NamePangea
- BuilderTa Chiao Shipbuilding Co. (TAIWAN)
- Model Year1978
- DesignerWilliam Garden
- LOA50 ft
- Beam12.83 ft
- Minimum Draft6.17 ft
- Engines Total Power50 hp
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandBeta Marine
- Engine ModelBeta50
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power50|horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel
- Cruising Speed6.5 kn
- Maximum Speed7 kn
- Fresh Water Tanks35|gallon
- Fuel Tanks62|gallon