Island Packet 360
WELL EQUIPPED & READY TO CRUISE!
"Charile" is an original owner Island Packet 360 delivered new to the PNW. Cruised in local waters and to Alaska, she is turn-key and ready to go!
The Island Packet 360 is built off the same hull as the popular Estero model yet features a more traditional layout with a bit of a twist below decks. The 2-cabin layout features a large open salon with dual captain swivel chairs to starboard and a flip up nav. table. To port is a generous settee that converts easily to a double berth with a slide out. A bulkhead mounted table provodes dining when you want and open living spaces when not in use. The Island Packet 360 has very spacious & comfortable accommodations for a 36' model while under way, on the hook or at the dock.
Above deck the IP360 is laid out for easy couples cruising with all lines led aft, cutter rigged with self tacking Hoyt Boom jib, and a large furling mainsail. All sails are upgraded Quantum Sails cruising cloth. A nice cockpit with swim platform aft and wide side decks makes for very easy movement underway or at dock.
Come See this Boat at our Seattle Docks!
- 2 Large Cabins w/ Owners Queen Fwd,
- Large Head
- Big U- Galley w/ Pantry
- Elegant Mahogany Wood Interior Finish throughout
- Real Teak & Holly Sole,
- Solid Mahogany Cabinet Doors throughout
- Large Storage compartments
- 10 Cabin Side Mounted Stainless Steel Opening Portlights w/ Screens
- 6 Hull Ports
- Upholstery: Salon Buff Ultraleather, Cabins Cobalt Bubble Blue Fabric
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water, 110v & Engine Hot Water heater
- Diesel Heat System
- Fuel, Water, & Holding Tank below cabin sole - open storage under settes & berths
- 3 Burner LPG Propane Stove w/oven and broiler
- 12v DC Evaporator Refrigeration System
- 12v Freezer – very large top load
- Frigaboat Keel Cooler upgrade to water cooled Refigeration System
- Microwave Oven
- Deep SS Sinks (2)
- Corian Counters
- Sparcraft Anodized & Powder-coated Furling Aluminum mast
- Ullman Sails Furling Mainsail
- Hoyt Boom Self Tacking Jib on Harken Furler
- Quantum Heavy Dacron Cruising Jib on Hoyt Boom
- Quantum Reacher on Harken Furler
- 3 AGM Maintenance Free Batteries (2 House, 1 Engine)
- 12v DC Outlets, 1 at Helm, 1 at Nav.
- 110v System w 30A Shorepower
- Raymarine Axiom 9 Pro Charplotter at Helm
- Raymarine Radar on Custom SS Aft Radar Mast
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine i70 Depth in seahood,
- Raymarine i70 Speed in seahood,
- Raymarine i70 Wind in seahood,
- Depth, Speed, and Wind transducers
- AM/FM/CD Stereo With 2 Interior & 2 Exterior Speakers
- Iverson Design Custom Dodger
- Iverson Design Custom Bimini & Connector
- Iverson Design Full Enclosure Panel System
- Large Protected Cockpit w/ single pedestal steering and folding cockpit table
- Bow Thruster
- 12v Anchor Windlass
- Anchor Chain and Rode Package
- Stern Platform - Fiberglass with SS supports
- Dinghy on Weaver Style Davit off stern platform
- Macerator Pump w/ Y-Valve
- Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower
Perhaps the most frequently mentioned quality that makes an Island Packet a great choice among all boats is their reputation for "safety and seakeeping". A fundamental reason for this is Island Packet's exclusive Full Foil Keel , and the 360 continues with this unique design feature, providing a combination of features and benefits for the cruising sailor that is unrivaled by any other keel configuration:
• Integral hull and keel with encapsulated internal ballast for maximum structural integrity and worry-free attachment concerns
• Moderate draft with industry best stability qualities
• Superb seakeeping on and off the wind with easy steering control and superior onboard comfort in a seaway
• Protection for rudder and prop from grounding and fouled lines or traps
• Double reinforced and gently sloped leading edge of the keel to deflect impact with submerged objects
• Full length multi-laminate ballast cap provides "double bottom" protection
• Highly evolved hull and keel shapes deliver winning sailing performance as proven in numerous offshore race victories
Second, and almost equal for "most valued quality" among owners, is the high level of "comfort and livability". The 360 delivers on all counts in this regard. Two comfortable private staterooms are featured with easily accessed large berths and generous stowage areas. The spacious head compartment has separate entries from the saloon or the forward stateroom, a sink vanity, electric flush head and dedicated shower area with seat. The main saloon is open, bright and, with the hinged bulkhead mounted table able to be quickly dropped or stowed, is perfect for socializing, sharing meals or a quiet retreat. The large settee to port converts into a double berth and - a first for an IP interior - two comfortable reclining and swiveling arm chairs to starboard add a new level of luxury and comfort to the saloon and nav/office area (a settee is available in lieu of chairs for those preferring this arrangement). The galley features twin refrigeration compartments, either or both of which may be used as a freezer at the push of a button, a gas range, microwave oven (AC) and generous storage areas above and below the counter. Because our integral keel requires no interior access for keel bolt inspection or related keel attachment maintenance and repair issues, all tankage on the 360 can be centrally located below the cabin sole in single large tanks, significantly increasing available stowage elsewhere in the yacht, minimizing trim changes with varying tank levels and lowering the center of gravity for improved stability. Eleven opening ports, numerous deck hatches and two Dorade vents keep the interior fresh and bright.
Comfort and livability features extend above deck also, and the full length cockpit seats with ergonomic backrests and separate raised helm seat make this area particularly inviting. All frequently used sail control lines are accessible from the security of the cockpit, making sailing more enjoyable and stress free than ever. Full length raised bulwarks and cabin top handrails, a generous forepeak with deck access for ground tackle and related gear and Island Packet's patented SeaSafe captive anchor roller make mooring, docking and anchoring especially convenient.
Among the many other features that owners value, the cutter rig is always near the top of the list. The reasons for its inclusion on the 360 are its versatility, ease of use and the added performance provided by the Hoyt Boom equipped staysail. The patented Hoyt Boom is self-tending when tacking and self-vanging on all points of sail, measurably enhancing performance while simplifying sail handling. The sailing performance capability of Island Packets has been well proven by our owners' numerous offshore race victories over the years in all types of sailing conditions. While I take great pleasure in their accomplishments in competition, I am equally proud of the large and continually growing roster of IP owners who have made transoceanic passages or completed circumnavigations of the world, often with just a couple as crew.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boat NameCharlie
- Model Year2014
- DesignerBob Johnson, N.A. & The IP Design Team
- LOA40 ft
- Beam12.33 ft
- Dry Weight19,300 lb
- Engines Total Power40 hp
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandYanmar
- Engine Model3JH4E
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power40|horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel
- Cruising Speed8 kn
- Fresh Water Tanks110|gallon
- Fuel Tanks55|gallon
- Holding Tanks30|gallon