Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 440
ALL-NEW! Full Chine "Scow Bow" hull, sails with bow "up" into the wind. Skips and hops across wave & swell, displaces water outward, very dry and comfortable ride!
SAVE $20,493 on 2022 Jeanneau 440 #76258 Arriving January ONLY!
BEAT THE 2022 PRICE INCREASE - WE PLANNED AHEAD FOR YOU!
2018 "Boat of the Year" -Most Innovative -Cruising World
This new model has revolutionized cruising: she is the first of the next generation (8th generation) Sun Odyssey's and features inclined "walk around" Side Decks for ease of movement from twin helms directly forward to the bow! Full Length Chine Hull with NEW "Scow Bow" design. Sailing performance and movement onboard redefined!
With this next generation hull form evolution, Jeanneau has created a sailboat with tremendous buoyancy forward yet sleek and fast thru the water. When sailing the new 440 the bow stays "up" into the wind and rises slightly as she floats and skips thru waves and seas - unlike anything in the market today!
The new generation of Sun Odysseys reflects harmony on board, and this well-being flows from a clever ergonomic interior design. The new Sun Odyssey 440 benefits from an entirely new, innovative layout for greater ease of movement and livability. Central galley with all storage low in the boat for reduced CG and better sailing. True rectangular berths in all 3 cabins with ample headroom throughout. All-New Alpi "Grey Oak" wood finish with bright white accents and lots of natural light with large rectangular hull ports, big windows, and lots of deck hatches. Very bright and open feel below. A must see for sure!
Call or email today to discuss this new model in more detail or to reserve her for your sailing enjoyment!
- Grey Cedar Interior - 3 Cabins / 2 Head Version
- Dark Oak laminate floorboards
- Upholstery = Ambiance Weiss - Off White Vinyl Fabric
- Engine Upgrade: Yanmar 57HP CR Shaft Drive : Model 4JH57CR in lieu of Std 45HP
- Upgrade to Harken Electric Cabintop winch in lieu of Std.
- Upgrade to Harken Electric Primary Winches (2) in lieu of Std.
- Electric Drive for Aft Platform
- Retractable Bow Thruster
- Diesel Forced Air Heating System
- Quiet Flush Fresh Water Electric Head Fwd in lieu of Std
- Quiet Flush Fresh Water Electric Head aft in lieu of Std
- Wood Cockpit Sole
- 1 RAYMARINE I70s MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY AT COCKPIT TABLE
- 1 DEPTH-SPEED SENSOR
- 1 MASTHEAD WIND SENSOR
- 1 RAYMARINE RAY60 VHF
- 1 RAYMARINE VHF COCKPIT REMOTE
- 1 AIS 700 RAYMARINE TRANSCEIVER
- 1 RAYMARINE P70s AUTOPILOT + ACU400 CORE UNIT AND GYROCOMPAS
- 1 AUTOPILOT WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL (SMART CONTROLLER)
- 2 GPS RAYMARINE AXIOM 9 PRO MULTIFUNCTION TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAYS WITH WIFI (1 at each Helm)
- 1 RAYMARINE QUANTUM RADAR
- NAVIONICS + CHART SOFTWARE - US
- Spinnaker Hardware, Rigging for Asymetric Spinnaker or Code 0 (sails not included)
- Additional Coachroof Winch, Extra Winch Handle, Windex 15
- RA70N Fusion Player (Radio/ USB/ Bluetooh), Bose Speakers in Salon
- Subwoofer in Salon, Cockpit Speakers (2)
- Jeanneau Construction, FRP Substrate Bonded, Ocean A Rated
- Shore power, 110v outlet/ room + 25AH charger - 350AH 12v
- 2 Long ports salon, 2 medum ports fwd cabin, 1 medium port each aft cabin (6 total)
- STD High Aspect Classic Mast w/ Bainbridge HSX Mainsail
- Facnor Genoa Furling System w/ Bainbridge HSX Dacron Headsail
- Electric Windlass (BBB, 3/8), Leather on 2 Steering Wheels
- 2 Holding tanks w/ gravity feed drain (22 US Gal each)
- Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower, 110V hot water heater
- 12v. Refrigeration with side door
- Std Deep Performance Keel (7'4"), Deep feather tipped Elliptical Rudder
- GRP Bowsprit, 2nd Windlass Control w Chain Counter, Window Eybrows,
Navicolor Battery Monitor System, Halyard Bag, Lifeline Gates, Wine Storage under Floor
- LED Cockpit Courtesy Lights, Indirect LED Lighting in Cabin, Shades & Screens
- Signature Clock & Baromoeter at Chart Table, Soundproof Lining in Closets
- 2 Additional Batteries - Total 420A House + Engine + 2 AGM Bow Thruster
- Furling Mast
- Anchoring Kit & Mooring Kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- ModelSun Odyssey 440
- Model Year2022
- DesignerPhilippe Briand/ Piaton Bonet Yacht Design
- LOA42.58 ft
- Beam14 ft
- Engines Total Power57 hp
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandYanmar
- Engine Model4JH57CR
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power57|horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel
- Cruising Speed8 kn
- Maximum Speed8.75 kn
- Fresh Water Tanks140|gallon
- Fuel Tanks53|gallon
- Holding Tanks22|gallon