SK 42 Pilothouse
REDUCED $20K! Ready for her new owner!!
This is a Steel Custom Yacht
Professionally built by original owner/designer with caring attention to detail.
This is a well thought out one of a kind offshore performance cruising sail boat. 2nd Owner has sailed her around the Pacific Northwest and to Hawaii. Well maintained and ready to cruise now! A Must SEE! At our Lake Union Sales Dock Ready to View!
This custom vessel features a raised salon with dinette to port and an elevated nav station to starboard. Aft are double sleeping cabins both on the port and starboard. Forward and down a few steps is a spacious galley with natural light provided by a skylight foward. Opposite is the head with shower and macerating toilet. The owners cabin forward is considerable roomer than the two aft cabins. Like the rest of the interior it's strikingly finished in rock maple offset by dark burgundy upholstery and teak/holly floors. The main tabletop boasts a splendid burled inlay.
- HeaterCraft Hot water from engine
- Pressure free Origo 6000 alcohol stove and oven
- NovaKool Refrigeror/Freezer
- Pressure hot/cold water
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Icom 402 VHF Radio
- Standard WS 150 Wind Indicator
- SSB radio
- Furuno I622 Radar
- Furuno GP-32 GPS
- Standard SC 150 Speed
- Standard DS 150 Sounder
- 6 x Trojan 105 golf cart house batteries
- T 31 start battery
- Freedom 15 1500W Charger/Inverter
- Comprehensive AC/DC circuits with panels
- UK Halsey Classic Mainsail - 900 sq. ft.
- UK Halsey Furling Genoa - 350 sq. ft.
- Harken Genoa Furling System
- Anderson SS Winches
- Delta Anchor & 2 Additional Anchors
- 200' 5/16" HT Chain
- Newer Anchor Windlass - 12v
- Sunbrella Boom Tent
- Sunbrealla Hatch & Winch Covers
- 8'6" Bombardier roll up dinghi
- 2.5 hp Yamaha outboard
- Hauled & Bottom Painted Aug 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boat NameBurning Daylight
- BuilderS. Kirilov
- Model42 Pilothouse
- Model Year2004
- DesignerS. Kirilov
- LOA42 ft
- Beam12.5 ft
- Engines Total Power75 hp
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandIsuzu
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power75|horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel
- Fresh Water Tanks100|gallon
- Fuel Tanks55|gallon
- Holding Tanks|