This 2020 Greenline is new (38 hours) and ready for immediate delivery. Well equipped and ready to go. Full factory warranty and LLC Owned. Won’t last long. Call for an appointment today.
Hull 33-437 is available for immediate delivery in Seattle. She has a light Oak interior and is fully equipped with all the modern conveniences you would expect like, bow and stern thrusters, reverse cycle air conditioning, induction cooking, a free-standing refrigerator with a separate freezer, and a full complement of the latest Raymarine Axiom touch screen navigation electronics. For entertainment, she has a large TV, a powerful Fusion stereo system, and a double helm seat that converts into a spacious L-shaped Settee for dining and entertaining. The Greenline 33 is an exceptionally sea-kindly yacht with fixed stabilizer fins for a stable smooth ride in choppier seas.
Call Ocean Trawler Yachts today to speak with one of our friendly professional sales brokers to find out why you will enjoy owning a Greenline more than any other yacht.
We are offering sea-trial appointments to anyone who wants to experience the Greenline difference.
- Dometic Reverse Cycle Heat/Airconditioning System
- Interior Joinery in light Oak
- Kerrock countertops in galley and head
- Folding bar counter to cockpit
- Induction stove 2 burners.
- Free standing 224 L refrigerator with separate freezer
- Starboard L sofa - converts to double helm seat
- Salon table light Oak
- Straight Port settee converts to berth
- Taupe Curtains
- LED Ceiling lights
- Dark laminate salon floor
- Stainless steel handrail
- Instrument panel. Engine controls and instrumentation
- Sliding window
- Convertable double helm seat - converts to L shaped Stbd settee for dinette
- Dometic reverse cycle heat/air conditioning System
- 2 x scissor berth (80x200cm) converts from two singles to a double.
- A reading light (LED)
- Ceiling lights (LED)
- Opening hatch
- Standing shower (water drain and sump pump) Overhead shower curtain track.
- Kerrock counter and sink
- Locker below the washbasin
- Marine toilet
- Summit induction 2 burner stove top
- Samsung Microwave Oven with grill function
- Vitrifrigo standup refrigerator with separate freezer above.
- Kerrock countertop and sink
- 6 gallon Hot Water Heater
- Folding bar counter to cockpit for entertaining (aft galley window opens up and out to cockpit)
- Lots of storage lockers above and below counters.
- Garbage disposal chute in counter top. Garbage can is removed from a locker outside for convenience and to minimize odors.
- Raymarine Axiom MFD Radar,Plotter and Depth Sounder
- Raymarine VHF Radio with DSC
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Victron Cerbo GX color electrical system monitor
- Victron remote inverter control panel
- Volvo Penta Zip Wake trim tabs
- Side Power Bow and Stern Thruster Controls
- Fusion MS-AV755 Stereo
- REC Litium Battery Display for state of charge, recalculates time remaining at any given speed in electric mode.
- SI Marine Display for battery info - Engine battery, 12V house bank and thruster banks
- Volvo Penta Digital Engine Display with stop and start.
- Greenline Hybrid Engine Selector Switch to change from Electric to Diesel modes.
- Greenline electro-motor charge and shaft RPM gauge.
- Volvo Penta D3 220 hp Diesel/Electric Hybrid Engine charges 7.5 kW @ 48 volts
- 11.5 kW 48 V Lithium-Ion electric propulsion battery
- 6 x Photovoltaic panels 1.8 kW
- 600 Ah service battery
- Dometic Reverse Cycle Heat/Air Conditioning System (2 units)
- Two voltage systems: 12V and 120V 60Hz
- All systems are insulated with 2 main switches + parallel switch
- AC 120 V panel and fuses
- DC 12 V panel and fuses
- Automatic charger/inverter, 12V / 120A /
- 2400 W / 3000 VA.
- Shore power Socket 30 Amp
- AC 120V sockets in the galley, salon,owner’s cabin and in the washroom
- 120/12V battery charger, 30A
- Service battery: 120 Ah (12V)
- Engine battery: 100 Ah (12V)
- Steering compass with light
- LED navigation lights
- Additional battery (bowthruster/anchor windlass)
VOLVO PENTA D3-220 EVC E 162 kW / 220 HP Hybrid Diesel Electric Motor
- Electronic throttle and gearbox controls
- Engine control panel
- Volvo Penta D3 220 hp Diesel Engine Hybrid
- Gearbox, straight shaft
- Hi-tensile stainless steel shaft
- Exhaust system
- 12 V engine room ventilation
- Flexible mounts
- Engine room light
- Fuel filter: a pre-filter with water separation unit
- Cooling water pre-filter
- 2 polyethylene diesel tanks
- Hydraulic steering
- Electric bow thruster 2,2 kW, control joystick
- Bronze Rudder
- Hull one piece (resin infusion technology)
- Gelcoat color (RAL 9001)
- The deck is molded using the same technique as the hull, but in sandwich using hard PVC foam as core material.
- Fixed Hull Stabilizers (one on each side for increased stability at sea)
- GRP hull grid
- PVC Cored hull to the water line.
- Anchor locker
- 700 W anchor windlass 20 kg stainless steel anchor
- 6 stainless steel cleats
- Bow railing in stainless steel tube
- Side railing in stainless steel tube
- Cap railing in teak
- Swimming ladder stainless steel
- Stern platform in GRP
- 2 lockers mooring ropes
- Cockpit Side door in GRP
- Sliding door aft cockpit glass
- Opening hatch owner`s cabin
- Navigation lights
- Navigation mast on coach roof
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boat NameEV Future
- Model Year2020
- LOA32.75 ft
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandVolvo Penta
- Engine ModelD3
- Engine Fuel Typediesel