The ultimate ocean cruising experience, the new Nauticat 525 was launched in spring 2010 and she is an exciting addition to our range of pilothouse sailing yachts. The new 525 incorporates the best traditions of Nauticat’s ocean going capability together with the ultimate in luxury.
The Nauticat 525 is the largest in our range with the emphasis put on designing a yacht suitable for advanced world-wide cruising.
In order to create the new Nauticat 525 we have used our experience of building over 100 Nauticats in the 50 foot range, together with the encouragement and knowledge of our existing owners,. These ideas have been developed to build a yacht with the ultimate in safe stylish luxury that can be used to extensive cruising in full comfort. The new 525 includes many new features but still includes those qualities that made the earlier 521 and 515 so successful.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||17,650 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||476 gal|
|Water Capacity||436 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||65 gal|
|Sail Area||3,605 sq ft (Main sail + Genoa ll)|
|CE Category Rating||A|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 150 hp shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Real Burmese teak|
|Keel Options||Shoal draft|
|Fin keel w/ bulb|
|Cabin Configurations||3 cabins / 2 heads|
|4 cabins / 2 heads|
|Diesel Heat||Webasto 3500 W or 5000W heater|
High-quality production pilothouse & motorsailers built more as a “one-off” for each individual customer. An extensive list of options and custom options to choose from. Starting from: 878,690 €
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Baltic Sea: Start your cruising adventures in Finland; explore Turku & the Aaland Islands, Sweden, Norway Denmark & more. Sail down to the Med and see all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA. Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!