EXTERIOR: WHERE SPACE AND LIGHT KNOW NO BOUNDARIES…
“The SIXTY 7 expresses first of all: a reasoned elegance that finds its source within the purity of its lines. It’s that kind of beauty that has a lot of happy ways to be contradictory: vast and yet concise, reaching the Being by avoiding the Appear.” –Patrick le Quément – Exterior design
INTERIOR: A SUBTLE COMBINATION OF LUXURY, COMFORT AND STYLE
“The interiors of the new SIXTY 7, is the latest step in an evolution defined by open and uninterrupted spaces that join the interior and exterior seamlessly and open views onto the beauty that you can sail to with these stable, seaworthy and dependable catamaran.” –Massimo Gino – Nauta design
|Fuel Capacity||1452 gal|
|Water Capacity||264 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Designer||VPLP Design/ Patrick Le Quèment/ Nauta Design|
|CE Category Rating||A14/B18/C24/D40|
|Engine Choices||2 x Volvo Penta D6 340HP|
|2 x Yanmar 6Ly440 440HP|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Walnut/ Light Alpi Oak/ Grey Alpi Oak|
|Cabin Configurations||4 cabins /4 heads -Lateral galley version|
|5 cabins / 5 heads -Lateral galley version|
|5 cabins / 5 heads -Central galley version|
|6 cabins / 6 heads -Central galley version|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Cruising catamarans built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: 1,976,100 €
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!