||2 x 137 gal
||2 x 63 gal
|Holding Tank Capacity
||21 gal (per head)
||1,701 sq ft (Square top mainsail + Self-tacking jib)
||VPLP Design / Patrick Le Quèment/ Nauta Design
|CE Category Rating
||Yanmar 2 x 57 hp sail drive or Yanmar 2 x 80hp sail drive
||Alpi Walnut/ Light Alpi Oak
||3 cabins / 3 heads
||4 cabins / 4 heads
||6 cabins / 6 heads
||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)
Cruising catamarans built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: 550,800 €
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter’s Service Department works closely with CSR Marine for all our New Boat commissions. With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Bellingham, WA facilities we offer:
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Bellingham, WA sales facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.8%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax-Free and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!