|Fuel Capacity||2 x 137 gal|
|Water Capacity||2 x 63 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||1,701 sq ft (Square top mainsail + Self-tacking jib)|
|Designer||VPLP Design / Patrick Le Quèment/ Nauta Design|
|CE Category Rating||A12/B14/C20/D30|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 2 x 57 hp sail drive or Yanmar 2 x 80hp sail drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Walnut/ Light Alpi Oak|
|Cabin Configurations||3 cabins / 3 heads|
|4 cabins / 4 heads|
|6 cabins / 6 heads|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Cruising catamarans built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: 550,800 €
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!