A NEXT STEP TO THE PERFECT LIVEABORD
The 46 reinforces the fundamentals that have made the brand a hedonist and generous sailing reference: freedom and audacity, gentle lifestyle and innovation, so many beliefs that are expressed in a style that Patrick le Quément has strengthened and harmonised through every new birth.
VPLP design’s office accomplished the perfect balance between the different living spaces.
The 46 combines modular front and aft cockpits, a complete cooking area at the back, a practical and safe access to the sea, still giving Nauta Design large volumes in the salon to fully express themselves.
With its double access, the Flybridge is dedicated both to manoeuvring and relaxing. The centred helm station offers protection and visibility. For even more comfort, different solar protections are possible: a folding cabriolet or a rigid Bimini.
EASY AND PERFORMANCE SAILING
- A larger sail plan that increases the sail area / displacement ratio.
- A mast moved back in line with impressive VPLP design racing results, providing a very high aspect ratio.
- Together with a shorter boom and a self-tacking jib, the 46 offers to trim the mainsheet car through an electrical Flatwinder.
- A very long J offering the choice of very performing downwind sails.
|Fuel Capacity||2 x 137 gal|
|Water Capacity||2 x 46 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||1,479 sq ft (Full batten mainsail + Furling genoa)|
|Designer||Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prèvost/ Nauta Design|
|CE Category Rating||A12/B14/C20/D30|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 2 x 45 hp sail drive or Yanmar 2 x 57hp sail drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Walnut/ Light Alpi Oak|
|Cabin Configurations||3 cabins / 3 heads|
|4 cabins / 4 heads|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Cruising catamarans built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $ 519,600
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!