The Sun Odyssey 490 : a new vision of life onboard
Designed by Philippe Briand and Jean-Marc Piaton, the new Sun Odyssey 490 successfully combines contemporary style and harmony, all while respecting the heritage of her 27 years.
This sailboat from 49 feet has revolutionized cruising: she is the only sailboat in their category to feature movement about the deck without obstacle. For example, the sidedecks are inclined, sloping down to the cockpit floor, meaning that there is no need to step over the coaming!
Life on board has never been so simple and comfortable.
THIS BOAT IN-STOCK! -Will be at the 2020 Seattle Boat Show-Outdoors South Lake Union!
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||6,327 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||63 gal|
|Water Capacity||169 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||1,188 sq ft (Standard mainsail & headsail)|
|Designer||Philippe Briand/ Piaton Bonet Yacht Design / Jeanneau Design|
|CE Category Rating||A9 / B10 / C14|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 57 hp shaft drive or 80 hp shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Teak/ Grey Cedar|
|Keel Options||Deep draft|
|Cabin Configurations||2 cabins / 2 heads|
|3 cabins / 2 heads|
|4 cabins / 4 heads|
|5 cabins / 3 heads|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Performance cruising sailboats built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $379,500
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!