Born of a close partnership between Philippe Briand and Andrew Winch, the Jeanneau 64 features elegant lines with classic proportions. Contemporary deck styling gives the yacht a timeless appeal.
Every Jeanneau Yacht is designed to be a sailor’s boat, and the Jeanneau 64 is no exception. This flagship is secure, fast, and enjoyable to sail. Philippe Briand has delivered a modern hull that incorporates a hard chine for increased speed, stability, and interior volume.
Life aboard a yacht is lived in the fresh air. Careful attention has been paid to the way we spend time on board, with dedicated spaces for relaxation, reading, cooking, dining and sunbathing. You will find living areas for gathering with family and friends and quiet spaces for communing with natural surroundings.
Generosity of Space
Meticulous attention to detail, quality and style are the hallmarks of Andrew Winch’s designs. Every space has been carefully considered for comfortable living.
Engineered for Choice
With several thousand possible combinations of fabrics, woods, leathers and interior and exterior layouts, the Jeanneau 64 is truly a semi-custom yacht.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||20,613 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||218 gal|
|Water Capacity||265 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||2066 sq ft (Furling mainsail & Genoa)|
|Designer||Philippe Briand Yacht Design/ Andrew Winch Interior Design / Jeanneau Design|
|CE Category Rating||A12 / B13 / C18|
|Engine Choices||Volvo D4-180 hp shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Teak/ Alpi Oak|
|Keel Options||Deep draft|
|Cabin Configurations||2 cabins / 3 heads|
|3 cabins / 3 heads|
|4 cabins / 4 heads|
|Optional Skipper cabin forward|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Performance cruising sailboats built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $1,279,800
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!