Every aspect of the Jeanneau 54 is all-new and designed to fit the way you live, like no other yacht in her class. Never before seen solutions are found throughout, from the clever VIP interior layout to the spacious living cockpit and the easy and discreet management of the tender and the innovative aft terrace. Every detail and function has been considered to enhance life aboard and the cruising experience.
The Jeanneau 54 is born from the close collaboration of Philippe Briand, who’s chined hull and elegant deck profile ensure seaworthy handling and timeless looks, and Andrew Winch’s meticulous approach to every ergonomic detail and the selection of high-end materials that echo the look and feel of his super yacht pedigree.
There has never been a yacht like the Jeanneau 54.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||10,240 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||63 gal|
|Water Capacity||192 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||1,194 sq ft (Furling mainsail & Genoa)|
|Designer||Philippe Briand Yacht Design/ Andrew Winch Interior Design / Jeanneau Design|
|CE Category Rating||A13 / B15 / C16|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 80 hp sail drive or 110 hp shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Teak/ Alpi Oak|
|Keel Options||Deep draft|
|Cabin Configurations||2 cabins / 2 heads|
|3 cabins / 3 heads|
|4 cabins / 2 heads|
|4 cabins / 4 heads|
|5 cabins / 3 heads|
|Optional Skipper cabin forward|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Performance cruising sailboats built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $534,500
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!