A true Jeanneau yacht, starting at 50’
The world is rich with extraordinary destinations. The Jeanneau 51 was created to take you there.
The Jeanneau 51 benefits from the latest innovations that have made Jeanneau Yachts so successful: unequalled level of finish, unrivalled quality of life aboard and maximum ease of handling.
Inspired by the Jeanneau 54, this new model was designed by naval architect, Philippe Briand and designer, Andrew Winch. Living spaces have been carefully studied, with meticulous attention to detail and the use of fine materials, to contribute to an excellent cruising experience and a luxurious lifestyle on board.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||9,480 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||63 gal|
|Water Capacity||169 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||1,163 sq ft (Furling mainsail & Genoa)|
|Designer||Philippe Briand Yacht Design/ Andrew Winch Interior Design|
|CE Category Rating||A12 / B14 / C16 / D16|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 80 hp sail drive or 110 hp shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Teak/ Alpi Oak|
|Keel Options||Deep draft|
|Cabin Configurations||2 cabins / 2 heads / workshop + utility room|
|2 cabins / skipper cabin / 3 heads|
|3 cabins / 3 heads|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Performance cruising sailboats built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $429,600
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!