THE SUN ODYSSEY 389: COMFORT AND FUNCTIONALITY
Comfortable, spacious and seaworthy are the watchwords for this Sun Odyssey of 12 metres (39’).
Incorporating the latest, most innovative technology of the line, the Sun Odyssey 389 offers speed, stability and good seakeeping.
A true cruiser designed by Marc Lombard!
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||4,400 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||34 gal|
|Water Capacity||53 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||21 gal (per head)|
|Sail Area||754 sq ft (Standard mainsail & headsail)|
|Designer||Marc Lombard/ Jeanneau Design|
|CE Category Rating||A8 / B9 / C12 Pers|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 29hp sail drive|
|Wood Choices||Alpi Teak/ Alpi Oak|
|Keel Options||Deep draft|
|Shoal draft (twin rudders)|
|Swing (twin rudders)|
|Cabin Configurations||2 cabins / 1 head|
|3 cabins / 1 head|
|HVAC||Diesel Heat / Air Conditioner (reverse cycle)|
Performance cruising sailboats built on an “economy of scale” with Groupe Beneteau buying power and incredible factory efficiency. An exceptional level of standard equipment. Compare standards and details to other brands – they matter! Starting from: $189,000
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Europe: Start your cruising adventures in France; sail the Mediterranean Sea and experience all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!