Island Packet 525
Our flagship, the 525, provides enormous living space, enough storage to hold gear for a circumnavigation, enough sail to speed you comfortably to your destination and the convenience of managing it all from the cockpit. From the broad anchor platform to the spacious stern boarding area, the 525’s deck abounds with features you will appreciate.
The large aft deck is perfect for sunbathing, impromptu dining and is also large enough to accommodate up to a 10’ dinghy, which can be easily hoisted aboard with a clever optional boom extension system. Storage bins on either side of the aft deck hold LPG bottles and miscellaneous gear. A larger central hatch opens to a ladder leading into a huge storage lazarette. Uncluttered side decks, a recessed foredeck and plentiful cabin top handrails provide security on deck.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||16,000 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||300 gal|
|Water Capacity||300 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||60 gal|
|Sail Area||1,234 sq ft|
|Designer||Bob Johnson, N.A.|
|Wood Choices||Mahogany & several other custom wood choices|
|Hull Color||Island Packet beige or custom L.P. paint|
|Electrical||Inverter or 5kw/9kw generator|
|Mast/Sail Plan||Furling mainsail|
|Electric furling mainsail|
|Classic “Stack Pack”|
High-quality production full-foil keel “tough as nails” cruising cutters. Offering several wood choices, options lists, and custom options. Starting from: $ 699,000
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Florida Gulf Coast: Start your cruising adventures in Tampa/ St. Pete’s; enjoy the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico and cruise the west coast of Florida to the Keys.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA. Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!