Island Packet 520
Island Packet Yachts will introduce a new aft cockpit 520 for debut later this year. The new IP520 features the great looks and combination of seakeeping, comfort, livability, quality, ease of handling, race proven offshore performance and award-winning value as only Island Packet can deliver.
The interior accommodations offer three cabins and two heads with separate showers. All interior living space is on a single level throughout, with several choices for the “third stateroom” configuration. Custom features may be accommodated on request. Generous storage and machinery space is available throughout the interior and in the large lazarette. Large stainless steel framed windows give great light and visibility to the spacious main saloon while an assortment of overhead hatches, opening ports and Dorade-style vents allow for generous ventilation.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||16,000 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||300 gal|
|Water Capacity||300 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||60 gal|
|Sail Area||1,234 sq ft|
|Designer||Bob Johnson, N.A.|
|Wood Choices||Mahogany & several other custom wood choices|
|Hull Color||Island Packet beige or custom L.P. paint|
|Electrical||Inverter or 5kw/9kw generator|
|Mast/Sail Plan||Furling mainsail|
|Electric furling mainsail|
|Classic “Stack Pack”|
High-quality production full-foil keel “tough as nails” cruising cutters. Offering several wood choices, options lists, and custom options. Starting from: $ 679,000
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Florida Gulf Coast: Start your cruising adventures in Tampa/ St. Pete’s; enjoy the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico and cruise the west coast of Florida to the Keys.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA. Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!