Island Packet 495
The 495 offers exceptional livability and practical cruising features coupled with impeccable craftsmanship and handsome good looks. The large center cockpit provides more than just a comfortable place for your crew to congregate. It provides a safe working area from which you can perform all the necessary adjustments underway. Wide side decks, strategically placed hand rails and recessed foredecks maximize your safety on deck.
As beautiful as the 495 is to behold, it’s even more appealing below decks. The expansive main saloon boasts more than seven feet of headroom, a well-appointed combination of hand crafted teak furnishings, cabinetry and storage, a nav station that would excite any world cruiser, a gourmet galley fit for a master chef and two of the most spacious staterooms you’ll find anywhere.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||12,000 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||160 gal|
|Water Capacity||260 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||55 gal|
|Sail Area||1,122 sq ft|
|Designer||Bob Johnson, N.A.|
|Wood Choices||Mahogany & several other custom wood choices|
|Hull Color||Island Packet beige or custom L.P. paint|
|Electrical||Inverter or 5kw/9kw generator|
|Mast/Sail Plan||Furling mainsail|
|Electric furling mainsail|
|Classic “Stack Pack”|
High-quality production full-foil keel “tough as nails” cruising cutters. Offering several wood choices, options lists, and custom options. Starting from: $ 599,000
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Florida Gulf Coast: Start your cruising adventures in Tampa/ St. Pete’s; enjoy the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico and cruise the west coast of Florida to the Keys.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA. Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!