Island Packet 439
Another Addition To The Next Generation Fleet
This new Island Packet model continues the innovation of the next generation Island Packet that started with the IP 349. The larger 439 offers even more choices and customization options while maintaining the excellence, quality, and safety features the Island Packet Brand is famous for. We are committed to building YOUR boat to meet YOUR cruising and sailing needs. She features 2 staterooms with en suite heads and stall showers. The master stateroom has an island berth with customizable storage and/or seating options on the port side.
There is also a large aft walk-in area that can serve as a 3rd stateroom, a workshop/storage area or even an extended galley pantry. The port side salon can also be configured to your needs. A few examples include two captain chairs, a full settee, a navigation station, and/or additional storage. You can choose the Solent or Cutter rig design, hard and soft good colors/textures, and interior wood materials. So get creative and the Island Packet Design Team will work with you to build YOUR Island Packet.
- One-piece integral hull and keel of 100% hand laminated high modulus knitted fiberglass infused with a proprietary pressure-fed application system. Light ivory gelcoat with urethane painted boot stripe.
- Fully encapsulated lead ballast forms double bottom over length of keel. No keel bolts to maintain, loosen or leak.
- Skeg hung, protected rudder
- Coosa Composite in lieu of marine plywood
- Molded structural interior grid unit bonded with hull and interior bulkhead system to form unified structure.
- Tri-axial woven roving fiberglass cloth
- High-quality, vinyl ester resins
- Chainplates, made of 316L annealed stainless, interlocked and bonded directly with hull structure for secure “belt-and-suspenders” installation.
- Best Hydrashield color retention hull and deck gel system includes a ten-year pro-rated limited warranty against osmotic blisters.
- Deck laminate features Divinycel, virtually eliminating the potential for deck deterioration associated with other core materials. Includes a 10-year pro-rated limited warranty against deck core-degradation or delamination, an industry exclusive.
- Two-tone deck surfaces: light ivory with tan premium diamond pattern slip-resistant surfaces
- One-piece deck attached to integral hull flange with bolts, lock nuts and urethane adhesive sealant. Hardware backed with aluminum plates where required.
- Molded fiberglass headliner with a textured finish