Four Winns Horizon 350
Treat your family and friends to a spectacular day on the water in the Horizon 350 by Four Winns boats — a luxury Bowrider that has the benefits of a comfortable cabin. Equipped with a fully functional head, this boat was inspired to be your home away from home. The unique cockpit design is laid out perfectly, and the duel swiveling cockpit seats provide plenty of room at the helm. With the Horizon 350, you have a roomy, well-appointed boat that’s ideal for hosting friends and family, above or below deck.
Four Winns Key Advantages
When you step aboard a Four Winns you’ll notice a collection of innovative designs and keen attention to detail, elevating your boating experience. Unique features and quality craftsmanship combine in unison for unmatched quality and value. The Four Winns brand has been building boats for more than 40 years. During that time, we’ve developed a reputation for doing the little things right. For our owners, that translates into many years of hassle-free boating.
|Draft Up/ Draft Down||29”/41”|
|Approx. Boat Weight + Engine||12,800 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||170 gal|
|Water Capacity||35 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||25 gal|
|Bridge Clearance w/Arch||9’0”|
|Engine Choices||MerCruiser Twin 380 hp|
|Volvo Penta Twin 430 hp|
|Hull Color||Crimson Red|
|Underwater Lighting||LED Lighting|
|Interior Wood||Dark Cherry (Gloss)|
|Light Maple (Matte)|
Factory building and buying power efficiency equates to unsurpassed value to the customer. High quality fit & finish in an “affordable to run” Express Cruiser. Several engine choices. Starting from: $252,846
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Florida Gulf Coast: Start your cruising adventures in Tampa/ St. Pete’s; enjoy the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico and cruise the west coast of Florida to the Keys.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA. Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!