Four Winns Horizon 290 OB
If you are in search of a luxurious, wide-body boat with a sport boat’s stylish feel, look no further than the Horizon 290 OB by Four Winns boats. With its new outboard power, the H 290 OB truly extends the boating season for its boaters. The notable aft cockpit basement provides a tremendous amount of storage possibility beneath the cockpit and a two-tiered swim platform allowing boaters to get even closer to the water. During the process, the 290 OB’s mid-deck and cabin remain high-end and comfortable regardless the choice of propulsion.
Four Winns Key Advantages
When you step aboard a Four Winns you’ll notice a collection of innovative designs and keen attention to detail, elevating your boating experience. Unique features and quality craftsmanship combine in unison for unmatched quality and value. The Four Winns brand has been building boats for more than 40 years. During that time, we’ve developed a reputation for doing the little things right. For our owners, that translates into many years of hassle-free boating.
THIS BOAT CURRENTLY IN-STOCK!
|Draft Up/ Draft Down||25”/39”|
|Approx. Boat Weight + Engine||8,500 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||120 gal|
|Water Capacity||20 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||6.5 gal|
|Bridge Clearance w/Arch||7’4”|
|Engine Choices||Mercury Twin 300 hp|
|Mercury Twin 250 hp|
|Hull Color||Crimson Red|
|Underwater Lighting||LED Lighting|
|Interior Wood||Dark Cherry (Gloss)|
|Light Maple (Matte)|
Factory building and buying power efficiency equates to unsurpassed value to the customer. High quality fit & finish in an “affordable to run” Express Cruiser. Several engine choices. Starting from: $203,846
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Florida Gulf Coast: Start your cruising adventures in Tampa/ St. Pete’s; enjoy the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico and cruise the west coast of Florida to the Keys.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA. Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!