Blue Jacket 40
The new Blue Jacket 40 yacht offers an enviable pedigree of two prolific North American designers along with the industry-leading building prowess of Island Packet Yachts.
Delivering a unique combination of exhilarating performance, luxurious accommodations and exceptional quality, the Blue Jacket provides a delightful environment for family vacations and overnight getaways combined with race-winning capability.
The large sailplan is a further refinement of the Solent style rig featuring standard double head sails with a working jib and a lightweight 150% reacher that mounts on the integral bow prod, both furled with Harken® systems. The working jib is fitted with a carbon fiber Hoyt Boom® that is self-tending and improves performance with its close sheeting and self-vanging feature while the large reacher boosts performance in light air or when off the wind. The fully battened mainsail is equipped with a standard electric halyard winch and a low friction Battcar system and drops easily into a carbon fiber pocket boom with an integral cover and lazy jack system.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||6,100 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||40 gal|
|Water Capacity||110 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||25 gal|
|Sail Area||883 sq ft|
|Designer||Tim Jackett/ Bob Johnson, N.A.|
|Wood Choices||Mahogany & several other custom wood choices|
|Hull Color||Island Packet beige or custom L.P. paint|
|Electrical||Inverter or 5kw/9kw generator|
|Cabin Configurations||2 cabins / 1 head|
High quality production performance cruisers. Offering several wood choices, options lists, and custom options. Starting from: $409,000
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Florida Gulf Coast: Start your cruising adventures in Tampa/ St. Pete’s; enjoy the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico and cruise the west coast of Florida to the Keys.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA. Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!