Jeanneau has launched a new web page to make it extremely easy for customers to shop virtually from home!
Kudos to Jeanneau for making it easy for their customers to continue boat shopping during these challenging times. They have encompassed three different ways to view Jeanneau sailboats from the safety and comfort of your home:
• 360° Tours – Go anywhere on the boat of your choice and explore top-side, cockpit, and below deck. Each Jeanneau sailboat has several unique features, make sure to look around.
• Virtual Reality Videos – Jeanneau did a fantastic job and has recorded videos with unique panoramic views of all areas of the boat. While watching the videos you can pan around during the clip by clicking the top left corner. You will be able to see different perspectives while watching the video – pretty cool!
• Guided Tours – Watch a guided video tour of each boat. These videos explain what makes each model of Jeanneau sailboat so special. It is well worth watching these in their entirety.
Once you have explored Jeanneau’s new webpage and have picked out the model of interest, or if you have any questions on Jeanneau sailboats, contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to this great new tool Jeanneau has supplied to customers, Marine Servicenter is currently offering the following services to help our customers continue to shop boats safely:
• Personalized live video tours – Applications such as Facetime, Skype and WhatsApp are utilized for anyone who desires an online tour of one of our new in-stock Jeanneau sailboats! (See below). We are also offering this service on Used Boats. (Click here to see used boat inventory). This puts you onboard in real-time with one of our professional sales staff. It is a great way to view details, ask questions, and see specific parts of the boat on request.
• Social distance tours – At our Seattle Marina, our marina staff is considered essential workers. We can set up a “social distance” tour for any of our new in-stock Jeanneau sailboats (see below) or Used Boats of interest. The way this works is we sanitized and open the boat of interest ahead of the tour. When you arrive, we meet on the dock and get you aboard where you go down below on your own. Our staff then boards and sits in the cockpit to point out features and answer questions from afar. When you are ready to view the cockpit and deck, our staff moves to the dock where they continue to answer questions and point out features. During this tour our staff focuses on maintaining a 6 ft distance and follows current safety guidelines.