Marine Servicenter is looking forward to welcoming the 5th NEW Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410 to the Pacific Northwest! The boat just left Marion, SC today being transported by Wiseway Trucking. She’ll be heading first to Marine Servicenter’s Anacortes boatyard to be commission, then she heads to Seattle for the 2020 Seattle Boat Show!
This 410 Jeanneau arriving to Anacortes, is a 2 Cabin | 2 Head version, with a garage. She’s part of the New Walk-around series that also includes the: Jeanneau 490 & 440! Come see this boat and why it’s so great! She’ll be displayed indoors at CenturyLink Field Events Center | January 24th – February 1st | 2020!
Scow Bow Full-Chine Hull with Twin Rudders
• More fwd, buoyancy, sails bow “up,” less pitching.
• Very dry, hull displaces water outboard.
• More volume for below-deck comfort.
Unique Walk-Around Decks with Split Shrouds
• Walk-thru split shrouds, no swinging needed.
• Never step over cockpit coaming.
• Walk easily from cockpit to bow.
Central Galley, Low Storage Cabinetry
• Cook underway with less movement in galley.
• Large hull windows for a bright open interior.
• Lower center of gravity, less pitch/heel.
More Information on Jeanneau SO 410: