2021 Half Vast PNW Jeanneau Rendezvous
June 18 @ 2:00 pm - June 20 @ 9:00 am
Register for this year’s rendezvous by downloading the forms below:
Return to: Paige@marinesc.com | Fax: 206-328-0655. If you have any questions please call the Seattle Sales Office at: 206-323-2405
PLEASE RETURN REGISTRATION FORMS BY FRIDAY, JUNE 4th, 2021
Schedule of Events
Friday, June 18, 2021
- 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Moorage check-in w/ Cap Sante marina office – please pay your moorage directly to Cap Sante Marina. Rendezvous check in on the dock with Marine Servicenter Staff. We are sold out on the new Jeanneau Inventory and will not have a new Jeanneau at the event. Due to COVID restrictions, the tented party floats are not available. Look for Jeanneau, Red L-flags on the dock.
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Welcome Dock Party Beer, wine, and food will be BYOB. Location = on your personal boat or on the dock, Cap Sante Marina. Please feel free to welcome fellow Jeanneau owners on board your boat, this is a great time for reconnecting with old friends and meeting new ones, open boat showings, and exchanging ideas.
Saturday, June 19, 2021
- 9:00 am – Noon: Breakfast & Lunch – on your own. Explore Anacortes Old Town and the Farmers Market at “The Depot”, an easy 2 block walk from the Marina.
- Noon – 3:30 pm: Half Vast PNW Jeanneau Parade of Yachts & Summer Sailstice sail-off! Get out and sail on the official holiday for sailors – “Summer Sailstice”. All participants have a chance to win the coveted parade awards given out on the dock after the event. Also, be sure to register your boat for great Summer Sailstice prizes at (click here): Create new account | Summer Sailstice
Event Information (click here): Half Vast PNW Jeanneau Rendezvous | Summer Sailstice
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Jeanneau Owner Social Hour on the dock. Mingle on the dock, on your boat, or friend’s boats at Cap Sante Marina. Please feel free to welcome fellow Jeanneau owners on board
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Half Vast PNW Half Vast PNW Jeanneau Rendezvous door prize extravaganza! Location = on the dock at Cap Sante Marina. We will be pulling boat names from the hat and raffling off fabulous prizes from some of the best marine vendors on the planet! Raffle will take place on VHF 72 and we will have runners delivering prizes to owners on their boats.
- 6:00 pm: Dinner on your own. Get together with new and old friends with a BBQ aboard your boat. Other available options are making reservations at Anthony’s or any of the great restaurants in Old Town. COVID restrictions prevent us from renting the traditional hall and having a catered dinner for this year.
Sunday, June 20, 2021
- 9:00 am: Sail Alaska Bon Voyage. Help Jim Rard celebrate his retirement with a grand send-off as he leads yet another group to Alaska. This time with no ties to running a company! There is still time to sign up, no stops in Canada with the prize being Alaska with very few people and boats.
Sponsored & Organized By:
Marine Servicenter – Seattle/Bellingham/San Diego
www.marinesc.com 206-323-2405; 360-770-0180; 619-733-0559
Jeanneau America, Inc. Annapolis, MD