20th Annual PNW Jeanneau Rendezvous Event Itinerary (Click Below):
Register for this year’s rendezvous by filling out the online form (Click Below):
REGISTRATION DEADLINE – FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2022. *Please note that the registration form is online and ALL attendees must be registered to attend.
Registration Additional Important Information (Click Below):
If you have any questions please call the Seattle Sales Office at (206) 323-2405.
Schedule of Events
Friday, June 17, 2022
- 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Moorage check-in w/ Cap Sante marina office –please pay your moorage directly to Cap Sante Marina. Rendezvous registration will be aboard the Tented party floats, Cap Sante Marina C-Dock, from Marine Servicenter – look for Jeanneau flags/ banners near the tented party floats.
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm: Welcome Dock Party with Gere-a-Deli catered heavy appetizers. Beer and wine will be supplied by Marine Servicenter. Note – Jeanneau Owner nametags are required to be served at this event. Location = Tented party floats, Cap Sante Marina. Please feel free to welcome fellow Jeanneau owners on board your boat, as this is a great time for socializing, open boat showings, and exchanging ideas.
Saturday, June 18, 2022
- 8:00 am – 10:00 am: Breakfast on your own. Explore Anacortes Old Town and the Farmers Market at “The Depot”, an easy 2 block walk from the Marina.
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Seminars at “The Depot,” an easy 1 block walk north from the marina to include:
- Unlocking the Mysteries of Good Sail Trim for
Cruisers with Chuck Skews from Ullman Sails
- Preparing your Boat for a Passage.
What you need to know and what you should bring,
with Nigel Barron from CSR Marine
- Unlocking the Mysteries of Good Sail Trim for
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Attend the famous Anacortes Farmers Market at “The Depot” (open 9 am – 2 pm), Just outside and to the north of the Seminar Room – 1 block north of Cap Sante Marina. Additional options include is to explore Anacortes Old Town via free bicycle at the marina office or easy walking. Or hike to the top of Cap Sante – trail near P-Q Docks at the gazebo.
- 12:00 pm: Lunch – on your own.
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm: 20th Annual Jeanneau Parade of Yachts & Summer Sailstice sail-off! Get out and sail on the official holiday for sailors – “Summer Sailstice.” All participants have a chance to win the coveted “parade award” given out at the big dinner. (Click link) 20th Annual Pacific Northwest Jeanneau Rendezvous | Summer Sailstice *To be eligible for great Summer Sailstice prizes be sure to register your boat by creating an account at (Click link): Create new account | Summer Sailstice
- 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Social Dock Walking & “Parade” Tall Stories Welcome Parade Participants back to the dock, socialize on the dock, and welcome fellow Jeanneau owners on board your boat. This is a great time for socializing, open boat showings, and idea exchange.
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Social Hour – on the outdoor garden terrace of “The Depot”, an easy 1 block walk from the marina. Beer & wine provided by Marine Servicenter, Appetizers by Gere -a – Deli Note – Jeanneau Owner nametags are required to be served at this event. Enjoy a refreshing drink, catered apps, and socialize with fellow Jeanneau owners prior to the BIG JEANNEAU OWNERS CATERED DINNER!
- 7:00 pm: The infamous Jeanneau Rendezvous Dinner at “The Depot” – an easy 1 block walk from the marina. Note – Jeanneau Owner nametags are required to be served at this event. NOTE – The Dinner is a BYOB EVENT, water only will be on tables – Bring your favorite bottle to your table and the bartenders provided by the catering staff will open for you. Glasses and openers provided by catering staff.
Dinner Catered by Anacortes favorite, Gere-a-Deli to include:
- Arugula salad with balsamic
- Parmesan Cheese Rolls with Butter
- Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
- Slow Roasted Prime Rib with Horseradish
- Champagne Chicken with Fresh Herbs
- Vegetarian Dish UPON REQUEST – Please let us know on your Registration form or well before dinner starts
- Roasted Summer Vegetables with Green Beans & Carrots
- Baby Red Mashers Potatoes
- Dessert – Lemon Chiffon Cake & Chocolate Tuxedo Cake
*Water & glasses provided at the event. BYOB EVENT: The bartender will open and pour wine and liquor. We have a banquet permit, thus there are no corkage fees for owners who BYOB!
- 8:30 pm: 20th Annual Pacific Northwest Jeanneau Rendezvous door prize extravaganza! Fabulous prizes from some of the best marine vendors on the planet! Every Boat Wins! This annual prize give-away is always a hit!!!
- 9:30 pm: On your own – nightcap cocktails at an Old-Town pub
Sunday, June 19, 2022
- 8:30 am: Coffee, juice, fruit & rolls on the dock Tented party floats, Cap Sante Marina Bon Voyage Jeanneau Rendezvous Fleet Location = Cap Sante Marina C-Dock *Note – All Jeanneau Rendezvous Boats need to vacate the Marina by 1 pm Sunday, June 19th as Race Week boats move in the afternoon.
Sponsored & Organized By:
Marine Servicenter – Seattle/Bellingham/San Diego
www.marinesc.com 206-323-2405; 360-770-0180; 619-733-0559
Jeanneau America, Inc. Annapolis, MD