19th Annual Pacific Northwest Jeanneau Rendezvous
June 21 @ 3:00 pm - June 23 @ 12:00 pm
Register for this year’s rendezvous by downloading the forms below:
Return to: Brenna@marinesc.com | Fax: 206-328-0655. If you have any questions please call the Seattle Sales Office at: 206-323-2405
PLEASE RETURN REGISTRATION FORMS BY FRIDAY, JUNE 7th, 2019
Schedule of Events
Friday June 21, 2019
- 3:00pm – 6:00pm: Moorage check-in w/ Cap Sante marina office – please pay your moorage directly to Cap Sante Marina. Rendezvous registration aboard the New Jeanneau 440 from Marine Servicenter – look for Jeanneau flags/ banners near the tented party floats
- 6:00pm – 9:00pm: Welcome Dock Party with Gere-a-Deli catered appetizers. –with Gere-a-Deli catered pulled pork & heavy appetizers. Beer and wine will be supplied by Marine Servicenter. Note – Jeanneau Owner nametags required to be served at this event. Location = Tented party floats, Cap Sante Marina. Please feel free to welcome fellow Jeanneau owners on board your boat, as this is a great time for socializing, open boat showings and exchanging ideas.
Saturday June 22, 2019
- 8:00am – 10:00pm: Breakfast – on your own.
- 10:00am – 12:00pm: Seminars at “The Depot”, an easy 1 block walk south from the marina to Include:
· Vineyards – Where wine is grown! – Len Parris of Chandler Reach Vineyard
· Yacht Insurance well-done– John Bishara, Director of Sales & Marketing from Pantaenius America, Ltd.
· Traveling internationally& NEXUS – US Customs
· What’s new in the galley? – Molly Rard and Jim Rard
- 10:00am – 12:00pm: Attend the famous Anacortes Farmers Market at “The Depot” (9am – 2pm), right outside the Seminar Room – Explore Anacortes Old Town via free bicycle at the marina office or easy walking. Or hike to the top of Cap Sante – trail near p-q docks at the gazebo.
- 12:00pm: – Lunch -on your own.
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm: 19th Annual Jeanneau Parade of Yachts & Summer Sailstice sail-off!Get out and sail on the official holiday for sailors – “Summer Sailstice”. All participants have a chance to win the coveted parade award given out at the big dinner. Also, be sure to register your boat for great Summer Sailstice prizes at: https://www.summersailstice.com/2019/event/19th-annual-pacific-northwest-jeanneau-rendezvous
Look your best for the camera! Marine Servicenter will have a photographer on the water with video and stills that will be shown at the dinner Sat evening.
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm: Social Hour – beer & wine & appetizers provided- by Marine Servicenter on the outdoor garden terrace of “The Depot”, an easy 1 block walk from the marina. Note – Jeanneau Owner nametags are required to be served at this event. Enjoy a refreshing drink and catered apps, socialize with fellow Jeanneau owners prior to the BIG JEANNEAU CATERED DINNER!
- 7:00pm: The famous Jeanneau Rendezvous Dinner at “The Depot” – an easy 1 block walk from the marina. Note – Jeanneau Owner nametags are required to be served at this event. NOTE – BYOB EVENT – Bring your BYOB to your table and the bartenders provided by the catering staff will open for you. Glasses and openers provided.
Dinner Catered by Anacortes favorite, Gere-a-Deli, featuring:
· Spinach salad with fresh berries and feta cheese
· Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon with Asian Style Marinade
· Slow Roasted Prime Rib with Horseradish
· Champagne Chicken with Fresh Herbs
· Vegetarian Dish UPON REQUEST – Please let us know before dinner starts
· Roasted Summer Vegetables with Green Beans
· Mashed Potatoes
· Artisan Breads & Parmesan Rolls with Butter
· Bumble berry Cobbler, Brownies Ala Mode
Water & glasses provided at event. BYOB EVENT: Bartender will open and pour wine and liquor. We have a banquet permit, thus there is no cork age fees for owners who BYOB!
- 8:30pm: 2019 Pacific Northwest Jeanneau Rendezvous door prize extravaganza! Fabulous prizes from some of the best marine vendors on the planet! This annual prize give-away is always a hit!!
- 9:30pm: On your own – night cap cocktails, Old-Town pubs!
Sunday June 23, 2019
- 8:30am: Coffee, fruit & rolls on dock –Tented party floats, Cap Sante Marina
- Bon Voyage Jeanneau Rendezvous Fleet –Cap Sante Marina Rendezvous C-Dock
- North to Alaska! Sail Alaska 2019 send-off: 8 lucky Jeanneau owners are going to Alaska on this annual flotilla cruise led by Jim Rard, President of Marine Servicenter. Be there to wave them off and wish them a “Bon Voyage”!
Sponsored & Organized By:
Marine Servicenter, Inc. Seattle & Anacortes,WA
www.marinesc.com 206-323-2405; 360-293-9521
Jeanneau America, Inc. Annapolis, MD