COVID-19 OPERATIONS UPDATE
First and foremost, Marine Servicenter would like to extend good health and safety to ALL our friends and associates during this COVID-19 outbreak. Thursday March 26th began the WA. State “Stay Home – Stay Healthy” order issued by Governor Jay Inslee for all non-essential businesses to close. This includes Marine Servicenter’s sales offices in Seattle & Anacortes. Although our sales offices are closed until the “Stay Home – Stay Healthy” order is lifted, our sales staff are still hard at work, albeit remotely from home. During this time we are offering the following services to interested clients:
• Our sales team will continue to answer emails, answer cell phones, and check our office phone lines daily. We are here to help you discuss boats, boating, the boating lifestyle and how to navigate a purchase or sale during these unprecedented times. We are available for information and here to help with all your boating questions.
• We are utilizing video tour applications personalized to show you boats of interest. Facetime, Skype, WhatsApp and other applications are available for anyone who desires an online tour of our local listings.
• If you absolutely must view one of our listings, we will set an appointment to open the boat, standby outside during your tour, and then close the boat when you are done. This will be done on a case by case basis with full respect to social distancing and safety including wiping down the boat before & after with cleaning sanitizers.
• Our website – www.marinesc.com – is continually updated with new listings and general information. Feel safe shopping online from home and email us: email@example.com – at any time or request a call to discuss any boats of interest.
• Our Anacortes Boatyard is Open for Emergency Repairs and to Schedule future work. Please call 360-293-8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Be safe & well!