Our fleet of Nauticat 44´s has since 1974 travelled the world´s oceans, from the heat of the Tropics to the harsh Northern seas. On the new Nauticat 441 the rudder position has been altered, the deck has been refined, and the beam and lenght of hull increased whilst retaining the classic Nauticat 44 lines. With regards to the deck moulding, there have been some subtle changes made to the pilothouse, creating a contemporary look. The integrated cockpit area gives greater security at sea, while the addition of extra seating on aft deck on either side of the steering wheel creates a more sociable space. Our new Nauticat 441 has continued to lead the way as the largest of our traditional motorsailers. Quality craftmanship, legendary seaworthiness, performance sailing and comfortable accommodation are what make Nauticat 441 the yacht for all seasons.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||12,100 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||185 gal|
|Water Capacity||136 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||24 gal|
|Sail Area||2,385 sq ft (Main sail + Genoa ll)|
|CE Category Rating||B|
|Engine Choices||Yanmar 160 hp shaft drive|
|Wood Choices||Real Burmese teak|
|Keel Options||Shoal draft|
|Fin keel w/ bulb|
|Cabin Configurations||2 cabins / 2 heads|
|3 cabins / 2 heads|
|Diesel Heat||Webasto 3500 W or 5000W heater|
High-quality production pilothouse & motorsailers built more as a “one-off” for each individual customer. An extensive list of options and custom options to choose from. Starting from: 463.158 €
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Baltic Sea: Start your cruising adventures in Finland; explore Turku & the Aaland Islands, Sweden, Norway Denmark & more. Sail down to the Med and see all the history from the water.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA. Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!