North Star 44
Among many unique features are the SP Cruiser’s twin cockpits. One aft, perfect for the morning’s first cup of coffee, plus one forward—just the right place for a group to sit while cruising or at anchor on a beautiful day. Large CE Category A – Ocean rated opening windows in the enclosed deckhouse offer panoramic views, while the center windshield panel hinges upward to allow socializing with family and friends in the forward cockpit.
Control of this vessel is made easy and comfortable with dual swivel helm and companion chairs plus a large console forward of the wheel for engine controls and instrumentation. An optional autopilot gives you the ability to steer the boat from virtually any location aboard with a wireless handheld control. And with the forward chairs and L-shaped settee surrounding the folding table, this is a wonderful spot to have a meal or play a game of cards… regardless of what the weather is doing outside.
|Ballast (Keel Weight)||5,000 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||220 gal|
|Water Capacity||130 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity||50 gal|
|Sail Area||733 sq ft|
|Designer||Bob Johnson, N.A.|
|Wood Choices||Mahogany & several other custom wood choices|
|Hull Color||Island Packet beige or custom L.P. paint|
|Electrical||Inverter or 5kw/9kw generator|
|Mast/Sail Plan||Furling mainsail|
|Electric furling mainsail|
|Classic “Stack Pack”|
High-quality production full-foil keel “tough as nails” cruising cutters. Offering several wood choices, options lists, and custom options. Starting from: $ 479,000
- Pacific Northwest: Explore thousands of islands and inlets including the Inside Passage to Alaska.
- Florida Gulf Coast: Start your cruising adventures in Tampa/ St. Pete’s; enjoy the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico and cruise the west coast of Florida to the Keys.
- Caribbean: Base your boat out of the USVI/ BVI or head “Down Island” enjoying the warmth and unique cultures along the way.
Commissioning: Not all commissioning services from Dealers are the same. Marine Servicenter owns and operate a Full Service Boatyard, Ships Store, and Storage lots; we are much more than just a Dealer/ Broker! With Pacific Northwest Delivery at our Anacortes, WA. facilities we offer:
- In-house commissioning, never outsourced, your Dealer is your Service Provider!
- Choose from Standard Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages (what the competition offers)
- – or Premium Commissioning and Bottom Paint packages
Ask your Dealer about the details, they matter!
- Washington Residents: New Boats are delivered at our Anacortes, WA. facilities where the sales tax rate is one of the lowest at 8.5%.
- Non – WA. Residents: New Boats are delivered WA. Sales Tax FREE and Non- Residents can stay in WA. for 1 year and often beyond. Call for details!